The Calabasas Dermatological Center serves the Malibu area. We are just a short ride through one of the beautiful canyons that connect Malibu with Calabasas. It’s a quick escape from shore traffic into the quiet and serene countryside of Calabasas.
Malibu residents know what they want, and expect the highest standards of skill and professionalism. This is why we are proud to provide cosmetic dermatologist services to patients from the area, and to be the recipients of such acclaim for our results. Some of patients have rated their experience here as among the best they’ve ever experienced. Indeed, it is our stellar results that make us the premier choice for all your dermatological needs.
What Services Do We Cover?
Skin is how physical beauty is seen. Healthy skin communicates health and vitality. Cosmetic dermatology not only makes you look better, it can detect and correct issues that could have serious consequences if left unattended. Malibu residents can experience a high degree of sun and UV rays that break down skin elasticity, cause melanoma, and accelerate the aging process on the face and hands. We have procedures to cover almost anything you need. Healthy skin is both cosmetically appealing while at the same time being the first line of defense from the outside environment as well as from internal symptoms.
Skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in the state. About 23 people out of every 100,000 contract new cases of melanoma each year (U.S.). Caught early, it can often be treated in a single procedure. Catching pre-cancer symptoms early is critical to a fast and successful therapy. Dr. Hal Weitzbuch’s experienced, diagnostic skills can quickly define exactly what your condition is. He is known as a top board-certified Malibu dermatologist available anywhere and has performed numerous successful surgeries on several forms of skin cancer. He is a member of the American Society for Mohs Surgery.
Often conditions are found to be non-cancerous and addressed with a minor treatment. But whatever is needed, we focus on the proper treatment that can bring about the best results.
Skin cancer treatments vary depending on many factors. These are some of the treatments we offer:
- Electrodessication and curettage
- Mohs micrographic surgery
- Photodynamic therapy
- Topical chemotherapy
Schedule a consultation today. The mole or mark you’ve noticed may be benign or it may be cancerous. Your condition will be thoroughly evaluated and you will be guided through a series of choices for the most effective treatment.
We provide comprehensive support and treatment options for all problematic skin conditions. Our passion to stay abreast of all the latest, proven, advances in dermatology means you will receive the best care possible. Some of the areas we cover:
- Leg veins
- Moles and birthmarks
- Actinic Keratosis
- Fungal infections
- Pityriasis rosea
- Molluscum contagiousum
- Skin tags
- Seborrheic keratosis
We’ve found that most skin conditions are easily resolved or effectively managed in just a few visits.
Our Cosmetic Treatments – We Help You Keep Your Skin Healthy and Vibrant
Skin is a large part of one’s physical aesthetics. Healthy skin with good elasticity makes anyone look younger and more vibrant. Environment, genetics, lifestyle and age can turn against that look and make your skin sag and look prematurely old. At Brilliance Dermatology we know that a simple change can make a big difference in how you look.
Some of our services that can make a big difference for you:
- Botox therapy (men and women)
- Laser skin resurfacing
- Scar treatment
- Dermal fillers
- IPL photofacial
- Chemical peels
Our pediatric practice covers children from newborn to adolescent and virtually all skin disorders that they can present. Children are still developing their skin and the immune system that protects it. During this time they can suffer a varied of skin issues. A few of the more common issues include:
- Molluscum contagiosum
- Moles and birthmarks
Why Choose Brilliance Dermatology?
- Highly experienced, compassionate team that rivals the most elite dermatology centers available anywhere at any price.
- Highly recommended and award-winning, board-certified dermatologist in Malibu who generates a great word of mouth patient referral. Consider Brilliance Dermatology as your local, world-class center for skin health.
- Dr. Weitzbuch is a Calabasas native with a deep sense of responsibility for his community.
- We get stellar results. You don’t have to drive to Santa Monica for excellent care.
- Our testimonials and case studies can show you how we can enhance the vitality of your looks before the procedure. No surprises, just fantastic results.
- You get a detailed, personal consultation that focuses on all aspects of your health, your condition and what your expectations are.
- Our team of registered nurses and support are award winning and can make your experience comfortable, relaxed and rewarding.
Visit Brilliance Dermatology today with arguably the best dermatologist Malibu and beyond has to offer.