One of the most frustrating parts of getting older is seeing unattractive lines and wrinkles appear on our faces. Although these marks are normal, they typically show up long before we’re ready for them. If you’re interested in an effective wrinkle treatment with long-lasting results, Revance RHA fillers may be exactly what you need.
What Are Revance RHA Fillers?
Revance RHA fillers are a collection of injectable dermal fillers used to reduce facial lines and wrinkles.
How Do Revance RHA Fillers Work?
There are four different RHA fillers in the Revance collection, and each one has a slightly different formula. However, all of them contain hyaluronic acid, which is a substance found naturally in our bodies. When synthetic hyaluronic acid is injected into the skin, it adds volume, reduces wrinkles, and creates a smoother, plumper appearance.
These are the four available Revance RHA fillers:
- RHA 2:The Revance RHA 2 filler is used to treat moderate to severe wrinkles and nasolabial folds.
- RHA 3:The Revance RHA 3 filler is also used to treat moderate to severe wrinkles and nasolabial folds. Additionally, this filler contains lidocaine, which helps reduce discomfort during the injections.
- RHA 4:The Revance RHA 4 filler can be injected more deeply into the tissue than RHA 2 or 3, which allows it to treat more severe wrinkles and folds. RHA 4 also contains lidocaine.
- RHA Redensity:The Revance RHA Redensity filler is used to treat wrinkles and fine lines around the lips. This filler offers subtle, natural-looking results.
Benefits of Revance RHA Fillers
Revance RHA fillers can offer patients all of the following benefits:
- Greatly reduced facial lines and wrinkles
- Smoother, firmer, more youthful-looking skin
- Increased self-esteem
- Long-lasting results
- More balanced facial features
- Quick, simple procedure
What Should I Expect During the Treatment?
Revance RHA filler treatment can be performed right at our clinic and will only take around 20 to 30 minutes to complete. First, your provider will apply a topical anesthetic to numb the treatment area. Then, they will use a very fine needle to inject your chosen RHA filler into the skin.
How Long Is the Recovery Time?
There is no recovery downtime needed after Revance RHA filler treatment; you can resume your normal routine immediately.
Am I a Candidate for Revance RHA Fillers?
You could be an ideal candidate for Revance RHA filler treatment if you meet these requirements:
- Be in good health
- Have reasonable expectations
- Have a desire to reduce facial lines and wrinkles
- Have no allergies to hyaluronic acid-based fillers or lidocaine
- Have no active skin infections
How Long Will It Take To See Results?
You should be able to see the complete results from your Revance RHA filler treatment after two to three days. These results can last for up to 15 months.
Why Choose Brilliance Dermatology for Revance RHA Filler Treatment?
At Brilliance Dermatology, you’ll receive personalized treatment and beautiful, natural-looking results from your Revance RHA filler treatment. Dr. Hal M. Weitzbuch and his expert team go above and beyond to provide each patient with a peaceful experience and help them achieve their aesthetic goals.