As we get older, our facial skin goes through a variety of changes. For example, as our bodies slow down their production of proteins like collagen and elastin, the skin tends to become loose and wrinkled. These signs of aging are often worsened as our facial muscles gradually become weaker over time. At Brilliance Dermatology in Thousand Oaks, we’re now offering an innovative new treatment called triLift, which can rejuvenate the facial skin, strengthen the facial muscles, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
What Is triLift?
triLift, developed by Lumenis, is a revolutionary cosmetic treatment that utilizes three different technologies to achieve complete facial rejuvenation. triLift in Thousand Oaks provides more thorough results than other facial rejuvenation treatments by targeting three different parts of the face: the muscles, the dermal layer, and the epidermal layer (the surface of the skin).
How Does triLift Work?
triLift is an advanced laser treatment that uses several special devices to target the different areas of the face. There are three steps to the triLift treatment:
- Step 1: First, an applicator with electrodes is moved over the surface of the facial skin. This delivers electrical stimulation to the facial muscles, causing them to rapidly contract, which tones and strengthens them.
- Step 2: During the next step, an RF (radiofrequency) microneedling device creates tiny punctures known as micro-wounds in the facial skin. This triggers the body’s natural healing process and allows new, healthy skin cells to be generated, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in the process.
- Step 3: Finally, the microneedling device delivers radiofrequency energy through the micro-wounds, which allows it to penetrate the deeper layers of skin. This heat creates a natural lifting effect on the skin and stimulates increased collagen and elastin production.
Benefits of triLift
triLift can offer a variety of benefits to individuals seeking facial rejuvenation. The primary benefits of the treatment include:
- Smoother, more youthful-looking facial skin
- Reduced fine lines and wrinkles
- Tightens loose, sagging skin
- Tones and strengthens the facial muscles
- Increases collagen and elastin production
- Non-invasive treatment
- Minimal recovery downtime
- Long-lasting results
- Increased self-confidence
What Should I Expect During the Procedure?
Before undergoing triLift treatment, the first step will be a quick consultation with Dr. Weitzbuch. During this meeting, he will listen to your cosmetic goals and answer any questions you have about the treatment. If you decide that you want to proceed, the doctor will create a custom-tailored treatment plan that suits your unique needs and preferences.
Your triLift treatment will be an outpatient procedure performed right at our clinic. Because the treatment isn’t painful, there will be no anesthesia or numbing required. Dr. Weitzbuch will begin by applying the applicator to your facial skin to cause muscle contractions. He will then use the RF microneedling device to create micro-wounds and deliver radiofrequency energy. In total, the procedure should only take around 30 minutes, and you can resume your daily activities immediately after it’s finished.
How Long Is the Recovery Time?
Although you may experience some swelling, discomfort, and skin redness following your triLift treatment, you shouldn’t need any recovery downtime. Most patients are able to return to work and resume their normal routines right away after the treatment.
Am I a Candidate for triLift?
Adults who would like to achieve more youthful and vibrant facial skin could be good candidates for triLift. Ideal candidates for the treatment should:
- Be in generally good health
- Have mild to moderate skin laxity
- Have the desire to reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Have realistic expectations for the treatment
How Long Will It Take To See Results After triLift Treatment?
Although the full effects of triLift treatment gradually appear over time, most patients start to notice immediate improvements. For optimal results, we recommend starting with four treatment sessions spaced one week apart. This should lead to your triLift results lasting for around six to eight months.
Why Choose Brilliance Dermatology for triLift in Thousand Oaks?
You deserve the very best from your triLift treatment, and at Brilliance Dermatology, our team will work hard to provide you with a stress-free, relaxing experience and superb, natural-looking results. We believe in compassionate, patient-centric care, and we understand that every patient has unique needs and goals. Dr. Weitzbuch and the rest of our team always take the time to get to know each individual. Doing so allows us to ensure that all of them receive personalized care. If you’re ready to schedule your consultation, simply contact our Thousand Oaks office today.
Contact our office today to learn more about triLift by Lumenis